Friday, March 28, 2014

Night Terrors

So I have this weird thing that happens to me when I am pregnant. I wake up about 50% of the time in the middle of the night freezing and shivering uncontrollably. I think it seriously might be sleep apnea and it seems to get worse the bigger I get then goes away after I give birth. I have been told I have sleep apnea when I get sedation dentistry. The thing that worries me is if I am keeping my unborn Tianna alive and she cant function if I dont will I kill her with these episodes? I had a double episode last night which is unusual for me and stressed till about 2pm today when I finally felt Tianna move I was starting to freak out that she was gone.

On another note my oldest is 16 has been for two whole days and she is already at a dance. WOW, I warned her that the boys would crawl out of the woodwork to take her out the minute she turned 16 but she thought I was nuts. I hope she has fun though she needs a bit of cheer right now since she is a bit upset about baby Tianna. My second seems to have buried herself in books and movies to cope. My third is fine she is still sad but coping so much better. My fourth is meltdown city she freaks out about everything I dont think she is doing well but not sure how to reach her. I tried to tell my 5 year old son the other day about Tianna but he did not get it and still thinks he will just play with her when she comes out. It made me sad that I knew this was not likely to happen but cant get him to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment