Saturday, November 8, 2014

as Time goes by

September 10
well I have been so sick I have not really been on long enough to post. i have caught two illnesses since Tiannas birth and just cant seem to beat them down very well. My mother has been suffering with arrhythmia since the funeral and cant drive. They tried a cardioversion but it did not take although Sunday she did have some normal rhythm time. I feel like I have been hit by a train my neck hurts my throat hurts. Pumping is going ok I just wish I had more energy so I felt like a human instead of a dishrag. I started tax classes so weird how life moves on. I find it odd that Tianna has been gone for 5 weeks some days it seems so long ago and others like it was yesterday. I wonder if I am the only one who still has this aching loss you feel kind of lonely at least that is the closest feeling I can put a word to


No comments:

Post a Comment