Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thanksgiving

I had a bunch of sick kids this month. We decided to decorate a tree for Tianna's Grave and also make a duplicate for our house it was so odd shortly after deciding this I was in Kmart and found a bunch of purple decorations including a lovely purple butterfly. We decorated them on thanksgiving as a family then put her tree outthe same day. I am trying to decide if I want to do it that day or maybe the next. It was a challenge to get up the energy to go do it after all that lovely food lol! We are still headstone shopping it is a challenge to find something that I can stand to look at for the next 60 years or so. So odd to think she has been gone 4 months. 


Tiannas Graveside Tree

Tiannas Tree for the house

On a side note a lovely woman has given birth to a girl that looks alot like my Tianna only she is semi lobar she does have the single nostril which I was told does not happen in any baby but a Alobar very interesting to say the least. Her page is here https://www.facebook.com/LovingAddieMae?fref=ts she is doing pretty well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment