Sunday, June 22, 2014

An helpful appointment

Well been a bit busy my oldest 4th and son have started summer school and no its not any easier to get him to go to summer school then regular school. Tianna is still kicking away and seems to be doing fine. I switched to the family doctor to deliver at UVRMC he is a really nice doctor who takes time with you and makes you feel like a person. He had already contacted the nicu at the hospital by my appointment just 3 days after scheduling. I feel like I have done the best I can for Tianna's survival if it is so deemed to happen and have no regrets other then the lack of birthing tub  I have gotten permission to labor in water till my water breaks and then I can sit in the shower for a while so this will help. I have been swelling in my feet a bit and struggle with heart burn at night. My braxton hicks are getting stronger at night as usual. I still have my up and down moments or days but I can tell people about her condition without always bursting into tears so that is an improvement. I am getting very anxious about giving birth as I really would rather she could stay inside me safe were I can fill in for what she is lacking. However I do realize this is not very logical lol and I am sure God is probably anxious to have her do what he has planned for her till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment