Monday, June 23, 2014

had an appt with my doctor Last week stomach measuring a bit small probably cause head is a bit small I had gained some weight so mostly I appear normal hahaha. Tianna was moving so much he could only get the heartbeat for a second or two but decided she was ok as she was moving. She still does not like the doppler or ultra sound machine always seems to be saying leave me be 

well I am having more braxton hicks almost every time I get up or down I must be having them at night cause I wake up with my stomach sore at the top and bottom mostly. Tianna also appears to have dropped into my pelvis my heartburn is a rare thing again. I am 33 weeks if anyone is keeping track  I am having more panic attacks I am sure this is just because I am at war I dont want the inevitable to happen. However I know it needs to it is a bit of a quandary. I dont feel ready for this experience at all and frankly the timing sucks to much to do around my due date the kids will be starting school, Aarons new job starts around then too. I just dont know how it will all work out. I am working on the faith aspect of this whole journey it will work out how it works not much I can do but pray that we all survive the aftermath and take away what we need to from this journey.

We took our kids to a carnival Saturday it was fun we have been working to have more family outings this summer to help with coping. We make several of them as taking Tianna out to do this and that. It can get to be a challenge with all the autism we have frequent meltdowns but this is more important then what some passer by might think of my childrens behaviors. The kids do seem to be having fun so that is what matters making some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment