Saturday, June 28, 2014

A baby shower and Cemetery plots

well braxton hicks are calming down I have been sitting in a recliner more staying hydrated. I went to my first baby shower since getting Tianna's diagnoses it was not bad mostly felt melancholy. Had a good time good food so I think it went well. Hopefully I do as well on the next one :) Tianna is still very active she seems to be stretching more I wonder if she is feeling constricted and they certainly set off more braxton hicks. Aaron is so cute he keeps playing with my tummy to get baby to kick I think it is good for both of us.
A couple days ago we went to the cemetery and picked out our plots it was depressing I had been avoiding it but with baby drop and all the braxton hicks we decided we had better to be safe. We picked a lovely spot that for most of the day will be shaded they had 5 spots so we hope to bury my parents next to us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment