Monday, July 7, 2014

Crazy week

What a crazy week my husband and I have been typing up his 9 month lesson plan outline. We had a big family thing for the 4th with his family. My doctor is out of town and really wants me to take it easy so as not to deliver early and especially while he is not here. I have days were I am just exhausted then others where I cant sleep much. Tianna is kicking up a storm still and frequently sets off severe braxton hicks. I am getting fairly anxious about birth I have the oddest feeling about it I dont know how you can be anxious and at peace at the same time but thats what I feel. My Doctor finally talked to the Nicu as they are hard to catch they told him they would vent Tianna if she made it through labor so I am relieved. This seems to be the last piece to help me feel I have done all I can to give Tianna the best outcome possible for all variables. Now whatever happens its in Gods hands (well it always was but...) I have done all I can do I feel like I have not slacked in trying to provide any help or service Tianna might require. The only struggle left is providing for the grave sites and her coffin for when she may pass from this world back to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment