Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Some catch up posts

7-11-14
Well in a bit of a shock today went in for my 36 week ultra sound and baby Tianna is not really growing, my amniotic fluid is a bit high so she is not processing it as well as she was. Her heart rate is around 108 bpm which is highly worrisome. The Nicu says they would rather have a good heart rate and worry about lungs then other way around. They then asked us what our goals were and we have decided we would like to have her born alive if possible just to get to see her move and be here. They think that if her heart rate continues to drop she will not make it out of me alive. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. I thought I would have 4 more weeks I feel totally not ready but worry if I wait to long I will loose her in the womb which could happen anyway PRAYERS greatly appreciated!!

7-13-14
Well what an emotional weekend. Baby Tianna is doing ok heart rate sitting about 112 I am so grateful to own a fetal monitor so I can not stress about it. Thanks Kim and Michael! We got those prenatal pictures done that was a special experience and will be treasured. We have agreed that We would like Tianna to be born alive if possible we will see what our Regular baby doctor thinks on Monday. I am not happy to have to be induced but that is the way the cookie crumbles. It is a life adjustment to think you have 4 weeks to less then one week all the things I thought I had time to accomplish now get to be crammed in. We laid out some basic plans for the graveside service yesterday just in case I have washed most of the baby things I have that we might need. 

7-14-14
Well it is scheduled I go in to soften my cervix Tuesday Night 6pm at UVRMC then they should start pit Wednesday morning. I am not ready this has all been a mess from the get go I am not used to being induced My babies are all 6 days over except Sav who was 12 days over. I dont like this at all at the same time what do you do? I want to meet my baby alive if possible and they tell me this is the best way as she is not growing and the heart rate issue. I will have to grin and bare it. I pray it works out the way it should and we get to spend some time with her. What a experience this has been. I hope never to repeat it.

7-16-14
Well it just goes to show it can be difficult to force nature. Induction failed we try again Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment