Monday, May 12, 2014

A bad day

Well its already been one of those days. Sigh! My baby puked first thing this morning. Then My son did not want to go to school so my oldest had to drag him kicking and screaming into school the looks from the other parents where great. The teacher promptly sent him to the principals office who then sent him with the counselor. Then baby puked again all over herself and the car seat. Then the stupid van driver window would not go up so I got to drive 30 minutes home with the window down on the freeway. What a nice hair doo. Then had to get baby cleaned up my back is killing me.

It was my youngest birthday last week she is now 3 WOW where does time go? I went to another doctor and he prescribed me Methylprosinone pack it seems to be helping some but he still did not want me to sit. I talked to him about my baby as he is a long time friend of the family. He said I have to decide how much intervention I want but to give Tianna the best chance for survival she should be born in a hospital. If I just want comfort care I can go ahead and home birth (he does think I am nuts to birth at home but he also knows its a thing he called it like a religion :)) I posted in my holoprosencephaly group trying to figure out what others have done. I believe he is probably right I just dont know how I am going to convince myself to do it. So many things I need I cant get at a hospital I dont want to end up with so many complications because doctors only show up the last 10 minutes. I so need my water I just dont know how to get around it. Well at least I have a bit of time to try to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment