Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My son and an better ultra sound appointment

Well my son had a bad day at school yesterday he was way out of control he was poking kids tripping them etc. Today was my grandma's 90th birthday it was good nice to see some family and my sister Sharyl. 
Had another ultra sound today saw Julie A. Gainer, DO at UVRMC she is a really nice lady explained things very well gave me options and some things I could expect. Found out the NICU could do several things in the room for Tianna so she could be with us as much as possible. I really liked her Ultrasound technician too she was very well trained and so pleasant. Tianna seems to be processing amniotic fluid for now, kidneys, bladder and stomach are working. Heart is good so that is a good thing. She kicks up a storm and has her hands in her face alot. Her head had not enlarged due to water on the brain yet. I feel a lot less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment