Saturday, May 10, 2014

Back injuries and A new teen driver

Well having kinda a downer day I got up went to the restroom and leaned over to put something in a drawer and wham! I got the excruciating back pain that I immediately recognized or at least I am pretty sure based on symptoms. I have herniated a disk in my lower back UGH! I am now freaking out how am I going to give birth and carry a baby for 3 more months and 2 weeks with a freaking herniated disk? I am praying it is not as bad as that maybe its just my SI joints (I could get blessed right?) Now I am sitting here thinking how am I going to get this house clean I might be able to get the kids to do a bit if I lay on couch and supervise. SIGH!
Well  I have been trying to make plans on how to get my kids to school etc without me sitting. So my oldest got her Drivers license yesterday this enables her to do my running. It kinda scares me but I am between a rock and a hard place. So now I ride laying down with them just to watch till I feel secure  She really is a good driver I am just paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment