Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pondering Tianna's Condition and a house of kids on Spectrum

Well Tianna still seems to be doing well she is a very strong kicker. She also has been getting hickups lately I wonder what she thinks about when she gets them. I wonder if they scare her. I wonder if because she is special God lets her see inside the womb and out. I wish she would just come get in my brain and let me know what choices I should make for her. I have 6 weeks till my next ultra sound and I wonder daily if they will find something else wrong with her or if she will even live that long. Wondering so many things daily can give you heart burn lol well its probably pregnancy but still. I have wondered after reading many posts in HoPE for families why some with Tiannas condition live even though they seem worse then she is. I decided its like wondering why some infants die of SIDS and some dont. There is just not a rhyme or reason for it.
As for my back it is a bit better but only if I dont do things I should be doing. Bending is not so good and sitting for long periods like longer then 10 min makes it ache something fierce. I worry that I will make it worse if I am not careful. However I still get up and move about the house but ohh what a pain it is to not pick things up. With 5 kids on the spectrum my house is a disaster they just are not great at cleaning up after themselves. Even if they do "clean" it is still not really clean at least it is better. I really want to mop the kitchen and organize My sons toys that have been scattered all over the living room for weeks. However I dont think that will happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment