Monday, May 12, 2014

Maybe a hospital birth and some good news

well I set up an appointment with the midwives on 53rd I hope they can deliver Tianna as then she will have access to a NICU. I am very nervous my only hospital birth was my oldest and I did not really care for it. However we still feel we have to give Tianna every opportunity to live a bit. Back is feeling a bit better but I am sure its just the drugs we shall see after tomorrow how much pain I end up in still. I hope and pray I can function once again and it was just a flare up. Tianna is still kicking away her heart rate sits at 135 beats usually. I am making more lists of questions for midwives and perinatologists. Along with the ones I hope to ask the NICU staff.
My husband got his offical contract for teaching 5th grade at spectrum next year he is very excited. The only issue with be based on when Tianna comes she is due during his Mandatory training. They said they would work something out with him they are very understanding. I let my oldest drive her sister to 7th grade orientation all by herself it was a bit scary but she did very well so glad she can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment