Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pine wood derby and braxton hicks

Well I woke up this morning and my tummy was super hard all over decided I would check heart beat. Tianna seemed ok I just got worried since I had not felt her move since I got up. Well the water heater was getting repaired today and you really dont realize how much a pregnant woman goes potty till she cant. 
My husband is an wonderful man they had a Daddy Daughter date in activity days and did pine wood derbies. My husband is not a fan of making pine wood derbies but he went along with it and helped our 3rd and 4th daughters with the making of theirs. My 3rd daughter actually took 2nd place. I found it one of those bitter sweet things as it brought to mind that I have a Angel who wont get to experience such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment