Tuesday, April 22, 2014

An Easter with an Angel coming

Easter was hard this year I have never considered celebrating to include the baby in my tummy before. After thinking on it I decided that I believe the spirit resides in the body even in the womb. As such since Tianna might not be with us for any others we decided to get her a basket and a bunny. A dear friend of mine told me that her children find great comfort from having a stuffed animal to cuddle with when they miss their sister. I thought this was a good a time as any to get an animal that would mean something to my other children when they get sad. I am glad I have a religion to believe in that helps me realize the greater picture. I got released from nursery today they asked how I felt about it, I felt this might be better for me as I struggle when around so many other children. My pregnancy is making it difficult for me to be much help physically. I would like to do something but I am not sure where I could help and not have to deal with any questions about Tianna. My 3 year old is talking up a storm she is a huge chatter box reminds me of my 16 year old more everyday. 

I was sitting outside to day to get warm and realized that the sun was hitting my tummy. I then wondered if Tianna could sense the light she started kicking so I tend to thing she could sense a change. I then realized how much I am aware of the beautiful things nature brings us. I usually notice some things but I feel I have been noticing more since getting Tiannas diagnoses . I remember spending tons of time in nature as a young girl I loved the hills around my house I used to watch ants for hours. I loved to watch water skitters on the provo river. I liked the feel of wet sand when I would build car tunnels and rivers with my brothers. I loved the swinging motion of swings and swing for quite some time. I loved to look at the veins in different leaves while walking. I love sunsets and when I would get up sunrises. Rainbows were and are still magical I love prisms that make these and would explore them in different settings. Butterflies are probably still my most favorite I love their delicateness and how they come out of self made cocoons. As I wander through these days till Tianna comes I try to share these with her as she might not get to experience them outside the womb. I wonder if she will be here long enough to experience different temperatures or a lovely summer day. I hope she will be able to at least experience taking a breath and the amazing energy it can create in your body. I hope she will also get to feel her mothers and fathers arms around her in a loving embrace before she goes back to help her father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment