Sunday, April 13, 2014

Some thoughts

The 4th of April was my husbands Mission reunion the closing song was "Till we meet again". I have never reacted to that song before but this time I starting crying right in the middle of it I was kinda embarrassed and realized you just never know how things will affect you at a later date. I am tired but that seems to be the going problem 

Had a sad day dont know why just felt sad baby has been kicking good. I think I just felt guilty today I try not to but I am only human. I keep thinking there is something I need to do but cant think of it. Taxes are almost over so gosh I am going to have to much thinking time I better think of a distraction so I dont mope. On a bright note yesterday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium for Autism awareness night it was great. I was so impacted by the amount of people who showed up that autism affects their family.


No comments:

Post a Comment