Monday, April 14, 2014

Baby very active lately

Doing ok baby Tianna is Kicking up a storm and they are all over the place so I am not sure what she is doing in there. Sometimes I wish we could see inside the tummy without all those special devices. On a brighter note my oldest went out on her first group date on the 5th she was so excited and it went well. My husband also got almost everything for his renewal of his level 2 teaching license done now to just turn it in and pay. Then he can add his sped to it  Work went well today finally finished one of the update classes and did a couple returns then helped with some questions taxes can be fun!

So I have been playing music for Tianna she likes drums probably because of the vibrations. She has been kicking tons especially at night. It is so hard to grasp that something that seems so alive and normal in the womb could have a fatal diagnoses once she is born. 
A dear sister in the ward came and talked to me she had lost a baby due to similar circumstances. I find it helps that I am not alone that there are others who have traveled this strange heartbreaking path and survived moving on to become very strong women. It helps me to know what they have done to help this experience to be as best as it can be getting their children involved to form a bond. I am grateful for help so I dont miss important moments and can create as many memories as we can. She mentioned that she has a keepsake box for her children with a blanket and photo for them. I have decided I like this idea and am going to look for a special box this week with each child at Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment