Monday, April 21, 2014

Adventures of JR prom and Aspergers

So after spending the last two days chasing around to get the final touches for my oldest prom outfit. I have decided I need to plan ahead for future events like this. I totally forgot since I was in high school all that is involved. I did not remember that she would need a boutonniere till the last minute so thanks to youtube I had a crash course in boutonniere making lol. It was interesting to say the least and wore me out with the prep for easter as well. I dont think it looked to bad for my first ever.

I did learn that children on the spectrum even Aspergirls just have some time management issues that they probably will not outgrow very easily and you should never assume. I mistakingly assumed she had actually tried on the dress to see if it fit so bless her aunt who was already doing her hair for fixing her dress to. She did have alot of fun at least so all the rush was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment