Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tax Season over and An Appointment

We have had a busy couple days THANK GOODNESS happy tax day is over! I like taxes but human nature is to procrastinate the unhappy things so we get totally slammed not to mention I have a family of procrastinators (me included on a variety of things) and I always seem to be pushing out 3 or more returns on the last days of taxes at home. Now I dont seem to have much to do other then the normal mommy things 
I went to my first prenatal since my ultra sound and I did not realize it was going to be so difficult. Kept leaking tears almost the whole time so embarrassing. I think I should switch to a family doctor or an office with less pregnant women or newborns. I might adjust. I dont dislike them but they remind me of my current situation that will not have such an lovely outcome logically I know I cant avoid all people in this condition but emotionally I want to.
Some days I just want the world to stop so I dont have to reach the inevitable day of Tianna's birth. She is so alive in me and for now seems safe. I want to selfishly keep her for as long as I can. I also know that heavenly father has some other plan for her and I cant stop life or change his plan to suit my desires. I just wanted to mention the want was there. I have got to find someone who has dealt with babies with this condition like a pediatrician I know that every case is unique based on brain development but I need some input.

No comments:

Post a Comment