Saturday, August 16, 2014

after a week or so

AUGUST 12

Well my angel has been gone for a week now and it seems like just yesterday she was here. I wish there was a way to just go poof and it would all be better but alas I know its a process. 
There is so much to do with school starting and all I want to do is sleep still, body is slowly recovering. Feet swelling has gone almost away but the exhausted feeling has not. Its not my typical fibro tired its like having had a massive illness and trying to mend. It does seem to improve some each day. Pumping is going well up to almost 24 oz I am donating my milk it helps to be able to give something useful to someone.

August 16

Well went to an Autism fair today Aaron maned a booth for Spectrum Academy. Kids had tons of fun I did ok still really tired all the time. I struggled a bit kept thinking my family numbers were off that I should have another. Sigh! Then I got the first time question someone asked me where my baby was. I just kinda froze I was not sure how to answer or if I could Aaron was great he just said oh she passed 5 days after birth. Well Tianna's first cousin to be born since she passed should be here by tomorrow I bet Tianna was up there giving her all sorts of advice and sending her on her way to her wonderful parents. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment