Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesdays

I wish I knew why Tuesdays are so hard for me I lost Tianna on a Monday but it always hits me on a Tuesday. I wonder if that's when it hit me she was gone or perhaps I grieve cause that is the day I went in to get induced. Well whatever it is today is a hard day 3 weeks she has been gone. I don't like it! I know she is doing good things and I still want her here to cuddle and hold. It is mostly at night I miss her and first thing in the morning oh and when I leave the house all of these times I think I am forgetting someone. Interesting how much of our lives revolves around mothering. Well at least I am slowly able to do more things with out getting wiped out. Kids are adjusting to school hubby too. We just need time to get lesson plans in our kids are still clingy and interrupt us constantly more then normal. Makes it hard to get anything done mostly cause I forget where I was with every interruption and have to start over in my thought processes. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment